"Knowledge is power, which is why people who had it in the past often tried to make a secret of it. In post-capitalism, power comes from transmitting information to make it productive, not from having it." -Peter Drucker
Champions don't care who gets the credit. Average performers believe information is the key to whatever success they've had, and they tend to hoard it for fear of losing their power. Champions are different. Champions know that information is everywhere. The secret is taking action on the information and developing competence.
The great ones know that if sharing too much information ever costs them their position, they are always in demand in the marketplace. The pros will always share information and credit, and will always be able to write their own ticket.
Video of the Day:
Watch the movements of Barcelona's three central midfielders. Jogging, sprinting, back pedaling, side-shuffling, changes of pace, creating space for others, spacial awareness, and most importantly knowing when to go forward.
- Have fun with the ball for 5-10 minutes before starting
- 1 Mile Run (Continue to pick up the pace each day. This should be becoming more of a run and less of a jog.)
- Dynamic Warm Up
- 2000 Touches - 1000 Right, 1000 Left (dribble & juggle, practice turning with all surfaces of your feet, build your confidence on the ball, keep the ball close to your body, maintain control of the ball)
- Speed & Agility (Each drill below should be done with high intensity 3 times, totaling 15 sets. The numbers written next to each exercise corresponds to the order that the drills should be completed.)
- 300 Core - Any combination exercises adding up to 300 ab reps. Intervals of 25 per exercise work great.
- Have fun with the ball for 10-15 minutes before cooling down (This is the perfect time to practice set-pieces, free kicks, corners, and penalties.)
- Cool Down & Static Stretching (Take this seriously! This is the first step in your recovery process and preparation for the next training session.)
This is just your individual training for the day. This is meant to supplement your existing training schedule and team training. If you are not currently training daily with a team, you should be looking for pick-up games or a group of talented, determined, and disciplined players that you can train with.
If you have any questions, please message me.
To learn more about IMPAJKT SC, click here.