"In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was over themselves... self-discipline with all of them came first." -Harry S. Truman
It is great to dream of what you want most in life, but you must persistently take action to achieve those dreams. You must persist and practice a great deal of self-discipline. You must learn how to deal with objections and rejections. If you do not properly discipline yourself and follow the path that you have laid out for yourself, then you will never achieve what you want most out of life.
What is holding you back?
Video of the Day:
ICYMI, Dimitar Berbatov's VERY nonchalant lob over the keeper from a few weeks back!
Light session today. Let's get back on track after the weekend!
- Have fun with the ball for 5-10 minutes before starting
- 1 Mile Jog (Slow pace, shake the legs out from the weekend)
- Dynamic Warm Up
- 3000 Touches - 1500 Right, 1500 Left (dribble & juggle, practice turning with all surfaces of your feet, build your confidence on the ball, keep the ball close to your body, maintain control of the ball)
- 300 Core, 100 Push-Ups - Any combination exercises adding up to 300 ab reps and 125 push-ups. Intervals of 25 per exercise work great. For push-up variations from Diesel Strength & Conditioning, click here.
- Have fun with the ball for 10-15 minutes before cooling down (This is the perfect time to practice set-pieces, free kicks, corners, and penalties.)
- Cool Down & Static Stretching (Take this seriously! This is the first step in your recovery process and preparation for the next training session.)
This is just your individual training for the day. This is meant to supplement your existing training schedule and team training. If you are not currently training daily with a team, you should be looking for pick-up games or a group of talented, determined, and disciplined players that you can train with.
Make sure that you are eating healthy. Proper daily nutrition and overall body maintenance is key to your performance and recovery.
If you have any questions, please message me.
To learn more about IMPAJKT SC, click here.