"The World Cup is a very important way to measure the good players, and the great ones. It is a test of a great player." -Pele
"Brazil goes into every World Cup expecting to win - so when it is in Brazil it is expected even more. You can't understand what the World Cup means to our country." -Ronaldinho
"It's the only sport that's played in every country in the world. It's played and watched all over the world, it's the most popular sport in probably 90% of the countries, and then with the World Cup, you have the most viewed tournament of any sport in the world." -Claudio Reyna
The 2014 World Cup kicks off today! Enough Said!
Video of the Day:
It all begins today! Make sure to watch the Brazil vs. Croatia match today!
- This is just your individual training for the day. This is meant to supplement your existing training schedule and team training. If you are not currently training daily with a team, you should be looking for pick-up games or a group of talented, determined, and disciplined players that you can train with.
- Have fun with the ball for 5-10 minutes before starting.
- 2 Mile Jog
- Light Warm Up
- 1000 Juggles - Alternating Right-Left. 500 right, 500 left.
- 300 Core - Any combination exercises adding up to 300 ab reps. Intervals of 25 per exercise work great.
- Have fun with the ball for 10-15 minutes before cooling down - This is the perfect time to practice set-pieces and shooting.
- Cool Down & Static Stretching - Take this seriously! This is the first step in your recovery process and preparation for the next training session.
Make sure that you are eating healthy. Proper daily nutrition and overall body maintenance is key to your performance and recovery.
If you have any questions, please message me.
To learn more about IMPAJKT SC, click here.