"No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up."
"If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back."
Your problems and difficulties are not unique. If you set a goal for yourself or have a dream of someone or something you want to be in the future, don't let anything get in your way on your path to accomplishment.
Video of the Day:
One of my top 5 favorite players - Michael Essien!
- 2 Mile Light Jog
- Dynamic Warm Up via Yuri Elkaim & TotalWellnessConsulting.ca
- 30 Minute Training Session via Jared Montz & OnlineSoccerAcademy.com
- 300 Core (Any combination of a combined 300 ab / core reps)
- Cool Down & Static Stretching - Take this seriously! This is the first step in your recovery process and preparation for the next training session.
- This is just your individual training for the day. This is meant to supplement your existing training schedule and team training. If you are not currently training daily with a team, you should be looking for pick-up games or a group of talented, determined, and disciplined players that you can train with.
Make sure that you are eating healthy. Proper daily nutrition and overall body maintenance is key to your performance and recovery.
If you have any questions, please message me.
To learn more about IMPAJKT SC, click here.