“In life, the question is not if you will have problems, but how you are going to deal with your problems. The essence of man is imperfection. Know that you're going to make mistakes."
"The fellow who never makes a mistake takes his orders from one who does. Wake up and realize this: Failure is simply a price we pay to achieve success. Achievers are given multiple reasons to believe they are failures. But in spite of that, they persevere."
When achievers fail, they see it as a momentary event, not a lifelong epidemic."
"The average for entrepreneurs is 3.8 failures before they finally make it in business."
"If the possibility of failure were erased, what would you attempt to achieve?"
-John C. Maxwell
Video of the Day:
Swansea City's U18's complete 32 passes and score a great team goal.
- Have fun with the ball for 5-10 minutes before starting
- 3 Mile Jog (Open up your stride. Do not focus on pace.)
- Dynamic Warm Up
- 3000 Touches - 1500 Right, 1500 Left (dribble & juggle, practice turning with all surfaces of your feet, build your confidence on the ball, keep the ball close to your body, maintain control of the ball)
- 350 Core - Any combination exercises adding up to 350 ab reps. Intervals of 25 per exercise work great.
- Have fun with the ball for 10-15 minutes before cooling down (This is the perfect time to practice set-pieces, free kicks, corners, and penalties.)
- Cool Down & Static Stretching (Take this seriously! This is the first step in your recovery process and preparation for the next training session.)
This is just your individual training for the day. This is meant to supplement your existing training schedule and team training. If you are not currently training daily with a team, you should be looking for pick-up games or a group of talented, determined, and disciplined players that you can train with.
If you have any questions, please message me.
To learn more about IMPAJKT SC, click here.