"You all have powers you've never dreamed of. You can do things you never thought you could do. There are no limitations in what you can do, except the limitations in your own mind as to what you cannot do. Don't think you cannot. Think you can." -Darwin P. Kingsley
The world class pursues power to manifest their dreams. Average people have no idea how powerful they can be. Champions use power to help themselves and to help other people.
What limitations are you creating for yourself, and how can you overcome them?
Video of the Day:
Possession is possible even under high pressure.
- Have fun with the ball for 5-10 minutes before starting
- 3 Mile Run (Continue to pick up the pace each day. This should be becoming more of a run and less of a jog.)
- Dynamic Warm Up
- 2000 Touches - 1000 Right, 1000 Left (dribble & juggle, practice turning with all surfaces of your feet, build your confidence on the ball, keep the ball close to your body, maintain control of the ball)
- 300 Core, 300 Lower-Body - Any combination exercises adding up to 300 ab reps and 300 lower-body reps. Intervals of 25 per exercise work great. For an array of body-weight exercises completely excluding weights via BodyWeightTorch.com, click here.
- Have fun with the ball for 10-15 minutes before cooling down (This is the perfect time to practice set-pieces, free kicks, corners, and penalties.)
- Cool Down & Static Stretching (Take this seriously! This is the first step in your recovery process and preparation for the next training session.)
This is just your individual training for the day. This is meant to supplement your existing training schedule and team training. If you are not currently training daily with a team, you should be looking for pick-up games or a group of talented, determined, and disciplined players that you can train with.
If you have any questions, please message me.
To learn more about IMPAJKT SC, click here.