- Have fun with the ball for 5-10 minutes before starting
- 2 Mile Jog
- Dynamic Warm Up via Borussia Dortmund
- 2000 Touches - 1000 Right, 1000 Left (dribble & juggle, practice turning with all surfaces of your feet, build your confidence on the ball, keep the ball close to your body, maintain control of the ball)
- 300 Core - Any combination of ab / core exercises adding up to 300 reps. Intervals of 25 per exercise work great. Click here for an example of different exercises you can try via Manny Pacquiao. Pacquiao is obviously not a soccer player, but all great athletes have strong cores and this workout translates to soccer.
- Have fun with the ball for 5-10 minutes before cooling down
- Cool Down & Static Stretching
This is just your individual training for the day. This is meant to supplement your existing training schedule and team training. If you are not currently training daily with a team, you should be looking for pick-up games or a group of talented, determined, and disciplined players that you can train with.
If you have any questions, please message me.
To learn more about IMPAJKT SC, click here.