"Everyone is operating and running their lives at their current level of conscious awareness." -Carlos Martin
The great ones know they are unaware. Continuously raise your level of awareness, and become a student of the game.
Are you growing or are you dying?
- Have fun with the ball for 5-10 minutes before starting
- 2 Mile Run (Pick up the pace from yesterday. This should be becoming more of a run and less of a jog.)
- Dynamic Warm Up
- 1000 Touches - 500 Right, 500 Left (dribble & juggle, practice turning with all surfaces of your feet, build your confidence on the ball, keep the ball close to your body, maintain control of the ball)
- 250 Core, 125 Push-Ups - Any combination exercises adding up to 250 ab reps and 125 push-ups. Intervals of 25 per exercise work great. For push-up variations from Diesel Strength & Conditioning, click here.
- Have fun with the ball for 5-10 minutes before cooling down
- Cool Down & Static Stretching (Take this seriously! This is the first step in your recovery process and preparation for tomorrow.)
This is just your individual training for the day. This is meant to supplement your existing training schedule and team training. If you are not currently training daily with a team, you should be looking for pick-up games or a group of talented, determined, and disciplined players that you can train with.
If you have any questions, please message me.
To learn more about IMPAJKT SC, click here.