"Critical thinkers do not just drift through life, subject to every message they hear; they think through their choices and make conscious decisions." -Sherry Diestler
The Five Levels of Thinking:
- Critical Thinking (World Class)
- Positive Thinking (Upper Class)
- Neutral Thinking (Middle Class)
- Negative Thinking (Working Class)
- Non-Engagement (Poverty Class)
When you care about something, what type of thinker are you?
How is your level of thinking impacting your current results?
Video of the Day:
The U.S. Men's National Team completes 23 passes vs. El Salvador to score a great teamwork goal.
Today's training will be very light.
- Have fun with the ball for 5-10 minutes before starting
- 1 Mile Run (Continue to build pace and open up your stride)
- Dynamic Warm Up
- 3000 Touches - 1500 Right, 1500 Left (dribble & juggle, practice turning with all surfaces of your feet, build your confidence on the ball, keep the ball close to your body, maintain control of the ball)
- 300 Core - Any combination exercises adding up to 300 ab reps. Intervals of 25 per exercise work great.
- Have fun with the ball for 10-15 minutes before cooling down (This is the perfect time to practice set-pieces, free kicks, corners, and penalties.)
- Cool Down & Static Stretching (Take this seriously! This is the first step in your recovery process and preparation for the next training session.)
This is just your individual training for the day. This is meant to supplement your existing training schedule and team training. If you are not currently training daily with a team, you should be looking for pick-up games or a group of talented, determined, and disciplined players that you can train with.
Make sure that you are eating healthy and taking care of your body. Proper daily nutrition and overall body maintenance is key to your performance and recovery.
If you have any questions, please message me.
To learn more about IMPAJKT SC, click here.