“Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all of your energies on a limited set of targets.” -Nido Qubein
Champions have an immense capacity for sustained concentration. Champions are famous for concentrating their energy and efforts on what they want and blocking out anything or anyone who threatens that focus. While average people haphazardly pursue loosely defined goals, champions concentrate on the attainment of a singular purpose with an intensity that borders on obsession. World-class performers invest an inordinate amount of time and energy in selecting their major goals.
Write down the single most important goal you want to achieve in the next twelve months and make a commitment to concentrate on achieving it – no matter what it takes.
Video of the Day:
Throw Back Thursday = Joga Bonito! I used to love these as a kid!
- Have fun with the ball for 5-10 minutes before starting.
- 2 Mile Run - Continue to build pace and open up your stride.
- Dynamic Warm Up
- 3000 Touches & Footwork - 1500 Right, 1500 Left - Dribble & juggle, practice turning with all surfaces of your feet, build your confidence on the ball, keep the ball close to your body, maintain control of the ball. Focus on your footwork, ability to change direction quickly with the ball at your feel, and balance throughout. This is all meant to work on your touch and comfort on the ball. Whether the ball is in the air or on the floor, develop your touch and ability to control the ball. Most importantly, be creative and have fun!
- 300 Core, 125 Push-Ups - Any combination exercises adding up to 300 ab reps and 125 push-ups. Intervals of 25 per exercise work great.
- Have fun with the ball for 10-15 minutes before cooling down - This is the perfect time to practice set-pieces and shooting.
- Cool Down & Static Stretching - Take this seriously! This is the first step in your recovery process and preparation for the next training session.
This is just your individual training for the day. This is meant to supplement your existing training schedule and team training. If you are not currently training daily with a team, you should be looking for pick-up games or a group of talented, determined, and disciplined players that you can train with.
Make sure that you are eating healthy. Proper daily nutrition and overall body maintenance is key to your performance and recovery.
If you have any questions, please message me.
To learn more about IMPAJKT SC, click here.